Rainscreen Plate Panel Systems
Architectural Rainscreen Plate Panel Systems fabricated in a wide variety of material options:
- Solid Aluminum plate up to 0.125 thick
- Composite panels in aluminum, copper, zinc, stainless, and stone coated finishes
- Corten Steel Plate Panels, Cut to size and Pre-weathered
- Panels are factory cut and drilled utilizing state-of-the-art CNC equipment; ensuring precise dimensions, less labor in the field, and high quality finish on material edges.
- Various panel materials require specific fasteners ~ inquire for a recommendation.
- Field installation of Exposed Fasten Systems is fast and allows for a non-sequential process, and ease of repair or replacement if damaged.
- Design and detail support available for a complete Rainscreen assembly.
- Aluminum sheet and Aluminum composite materials meet industry standard performance tests; AAMA 2605, ASTM E 283, ASTM E 331, ASTM B 209, ASTM D 659, ASTM B 117, ASTM D 2244, ASTM D 2247, ASTM D 3352, ASTM D 968 and ASTM E 84.
- Material finishes for aluminum plate are post-applied after fabrication by licensed applicators. A KYNAR 500 PVDF or HYLAR 5000 PVDF is recommended for maximum color performance. Please inquire for specific warranty information.